You know how losing your hair can affect your quality of life if you are going through hair loss. Hair loss has a negative impact on social life, confidence, and mood in addition to lowering self-esteem. Hair transplantation with follicular unit extraction is one of our favorite treatments (FUE). With FUE, we can help you rebuild a larger head of hair and get results that look natural. This blog will explain to you the 5 benefits of FUE Hair Transplant.
In the last 16 years, the world underwent significant change. And that includes how we go about hair restoration. Transformative improvements in hair transplant surgery have been made thanks to technology and technological advancements.
The introduction of the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) technique in 2004 and the subsequent development of the sophisticated ARTAS System have specifically improved the procedure and outcomes we may achieve through hair transplant surgery.
What Are The Major Advantages Of FUE Hair Restoration?
These are the five advantages of FUE Hair Transplant:
- Scarring from FUE surgery is essentially undetectable. This is one of the main benefits of this method, particularly in cases when other hair transplant methods are found to leave more visible scars.
- In that respect, FUT is thought to be relatively comparable, but it requires intensive care for longer than three months after surgery to minimize scarring.
- However, since FUE is a minimally invasive procedure, this problem does not exist.
- Due to the fact that you do not need to cover any scalp scars, this advantage also provides you with the freedom to sport any hairdo you choose.
Healing Process is Fast:
- Hair transplant procedures are generally unsuccessful in the beginning and have unpredictable outcomes.
- Things have changed, though, when doctors began utilizing FUE. It’s incredibly dependable and efficient to use this strategy.
- An FUE transplant has a fast healing time, which is one of its key benefits. The mending process used to take weeks to months, but it is now only a week.
- Normal life activities can be resumed by the patient within a week following the hair transplant procedure
Postoperative Discomfort is Minimal:
- Like that used in dentist offices, simple local anesthetic is utilized by hair transplant surgeons to assure patient comfort.
- Immediately following treatment, patients may drive themselves home.
- Mild analgesics can be used to treat discomfort if it develops.
- Additionally, because the technique is noninvasive, there is very little chance of developing an infection after surgery.
Survival Rate is High:
- Compared to the about 75% survival rate of the more traditional FUT technique, FUE transplants have a 90-95% hair graft survival rate.
- The hair follicles are handled with the least amount of stress or transaction thanks to FUE’s precision harvesting.
Chances of Infection are Minimum:
- Hair transplant techniques are generally very safe.
- The donor or graft site could become infected after surgery if the “strip” technique is used, though.
- Less than 1% of patients who have FUE experience any infection-related symptoms, making it significantly safer than conventional therapies in terms of infection risk.
Learn More About FUE’s Advantages. Make an appointment right away for a hair loss assessment
One of Islamabad’s top hair restoration and transplant clinics, Royal Hair Transplant has all the necessary equipment and a team of skilled professionals. We provide the most recent procedures for clients who want to improve their appearance by getting rid of bald spots or thinning hair. We are dedicated to a successful process and have a skilled group full of specialists. Book your appointment right now by calling on the given number or by filling out the form given below.
Leave Your Comment