Platelet-rich plasma or PRP Hair Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan is the safest and most effective method of hair restoration. It consists of three basic steps: drawing blood, processing, and injecting at the recipient site. As your own blood is used hence there are no adverse reactions. It increases the supply of blood towards hair follicles and then maintains it at the shaft of the hair. This procedure is used alone or with other techniques. This procedure is based on solid science and evidence which means that it delivers effective results as research has already been conducted. It helps in the healing of tissues including damaged hair follicles.
What is PRP Hair Treatment in Islamabad?
Sometimes hair follicles are damaged; they need healing and nourishment. They will be healed with the help of your own blood. They will promote your hair growth. This treatment basically helps in the clotting of blood as well as it encourages cell growth. We at Royal Hair Transplant Islamabad are thrilled to be able to offer PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) to our patients as it is redefining the way that hair loss is treated. Without requiring surgery, PRP injections can successfully regrow hair and give a very natural-looking result. There is no chance of an allergic reaction with PRP because it is made from your body’s own regenerative blood factors.
What is PRP Injection?
Using a patient’s blood sample as the starting point, platelet-rich plasma is produced and then injected into the injured area, such as the scalp as needed. To guide the PRP injection, the doctor may occasionally use ultrasound. To hasten the healing process, it is intended to concentrate more of certain bio proteins or hormones, referred to as growth factors, in a particular area.
The Connection Between Platelet and Hair Growth:
- Blood is made of several components. They are called blood cells. One of the most important components of blood is platelets.
- The major function of platelets is the growth and regeneration of cells.
- As the term “platelet-rich plasma” suggests, platelets are generally about five times more concentrated in PRP than in regular blood.
- As growth factors are secreted by platelets so this concentration of platelets is useful
- Those growth factors are thought to assist in wound healing and tissue regrowth.
A specialised population of cells known as dermal papilla cells, which are crucial to hair growth, may be stimulated by platelets when they are injected deeply into the scalp to reach the bottom of the hair follicle. This is the theory behind how to treat hair loss.
- Essentially, PRP treatments are appropriate for anyone who is losing their hair.
- The best results typically come from people who are experiencing early hair loss.
- The best candidates for PRP treatment are those who suffer from androgenic alopecia, a genetically based form of hair thinning that typically affects the top of the head.
- With normal hair thickness at the back of the head, this may resemble a widening part in females.
PRP Therapy Process in Islamabad:
This is a three-step process. Usually, you need various treatment sessions (3-4) which will be planned 5-6 weeks apart. It is always required to follow a follow-up plan that will consist of 1 maintenance treatment every 6 months.
- A suitable part of the body is selected for drawing blood.
- Usually, blood is drawn from the arm.
- Drawing of blood from the target area.
- Putting of blood into a centrifuge.
- This machine will separate the fluids of different densities inside by spinning at different revolutions per minute.
- Blood is placed in a centrifuge for 10 minutes. It will separate itself in particles of different densities like
- platelet-poor plasma
- platelet-rich plasma
- red blood cells
- Drawing of platelet-rich plasma in the syringe.
- Injecting of platelet-rich plasma in the balding areas of the scalp.
- Now weight for the results to appear.
Before and After Pictures:
There is no surgery and little recovery time because PRP is an outpatient procedure. The cutting-edge method of treatment yields results that are trustworthy and organic in the least invasive manner. Although the therapy can be used alone yet it can also be combined with other treatments like FUE hair transplant or other hair restoration procedures. The following pictures depict our best results of PRP treatment for hair loss.
How Much Does PRP for Hair loss Cost in Islamabad?
Three treatments of PRP therapy are typically given over the course of 4-6 weeks, with follow-up sessions scheduled every 4-6 months.
The cost of PRP Hair Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan typically ranges from PKR 15000 to PKR 30000 per session. Several factors, such as the following, affect pricing:
- Your geographic location
- The locality of the clinic
- the standard and quality of the tools implied
- Nutritive components being added
- The experience of the doctor
- The skills of the practitioner
- Certain other added factors can also affect the cost
Numerous insurance plans view PRP hair loss treatment as cosmetic and don’t cover any of the costs. To find out if PRP therapy is covered for you, check with your insurance provider. Furthermore, you can get more information about the cost of the whole plan by calling us directly on our given number or filling out the form below.
How Long Do the Results of PRP Last?
- The causes of hair loss are not treated with PRP. Therefore, in order to maintain the results of hair growth, a person would require numerous PRP treatments over time.
- Depending on a person’s condition and the outcomes of their initial treatment, the doctor will recommend a different plan for PRP depending on how often the patient has previously had it.
- Once hair loss is under control, the doctor may recommend getting maintenance injections every three to six months.
Benefits of PRP Treatment:
PRP for hair loss is a simple, non-invasive, and cost-effective procedure that can significantly increase hair thickness and growth while also offering the following advantages:
Noninvasive Hair Restoration Solution:
Without requiring painful and time-consuming hair transplant procedures, PRP injections can help you regrow your hair. Redness and minor bruising at the injection site should go away quickly.
Promotes Natural Hair Growth:
PRP hair loss therapy is almost imperceptible, so unless you tell someone, they won’t know you’re receiving treatment.
It gets to the root of your hair:
The stimulation of dormant hair follicles to promote new, natural, long-lasting hair growth is one of the most important advantages of PRP therapy.
PRP Treatments can be individualized:
PRP therapy for hair loss is completely customizable because there is no one size fits all approach to treating hair loss. Our doctor can assess your hair loss and develop a PRP treatment plan whether you’re worried about general hair thinning, a receding hairline, or balding. For the best results and to address your specific needs, this treatment may also involve micro needling.
Hair loss Treatment with PRP is convenient:
PRP therapy for hair loss is quick, painless, and less invasive than hair transplants, which can be time- and labour-intensive. The average length of a treatment session is 45 minutes, and some can be finished during lunch.
Side Effects of Treatment:
Although it is a safe and effective procedure as the patient’s own blood has been used yet certain side effects of PRP therapy may consist of:
- mild pain at the injection site
- scalp tenderness
- a headache
- temporary bleeding at the injection site
Comparison between PRP Treatment for Hair loss and FUE Hair Transplant:
Injections containing the patient’s own blood in the targeted area
Hair follicles are removed from the donor site and reinserted in the targeted area
Little downtime like 3-5 days
The results are purely natural. The hair growth will be based on a natural hairline.
The result may not match your natural hair growth pattern
Can be performed on any part of the body where hair regrowth is desired
Must have sufficient hair growth in the extraction area
Choose Royal Hair Transplant for PRP Treatment:
You need to consider several factors while choosing for a clinic for your treatment. We at Royal Hair Transplant Islamabad are offering the best plans for PRP Hair Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan. We care about your budget and your reasons for seeking treatment. We always provide an individualized plan for every patient as the condition of every patient is different. Our clinic is one of the most reputable clinics in Pakistan and we have highly trained staff with advanced facilities. Dr. Naveed Azhar is a board-certified surgeon who has an experience of more than 15 years in the field. You can trust us as we will always be very delighted to serve you.
For booking an appointment, call us directly or fill out the form below.