A Hair Replacement Surgery in Islamabad is a treatment where a dermatologist or plastic surgeon transplants hair to a bald spot on the head. Typically, the surgeon moves hair from the top or front of the head to the side or rear of the head. 100–150 hairs are lost daily as a result of hair loss, which is a common occurrence. Nearly everyone experiences hair loss of some kind beyond the age of 35. The transfer of hair from a donor site (where it has dense growth) to the recipient site (this is the site where hair fall is more frequent), is a necessary step in every hair restoration technique.
Some Facts About Hair Loss:
- Most people take their locks for granted, just as they do good health and youth, up to the point when they are lost.
- Even if the causes may differ, the board-certified surgeon will be able to identify the causes as well as the course of treatment that will be the most suitable and successful for you.
- Alopecia, or the occurrence of hair loss, can afflict people of all ages, including children and the elderly.
- Hair Replacement in Islamabad is able to treat hair loss due to any cause. We use various methods for this reason. They have been discussed in later sections of the article.
Results of Hair Replacement:
The most important feature of a hair transplant is the natural-looking results. But the surgery is safe and according to the highest medical standards. Featured here are some of our Hair Transplant Before and After Results.
Cost of Hair Replacement:
The Cost of Hair Replacement in Islamabad may varies but usually, it starts from 65000 PKR per session. This usually depends upon the amount of grafts you are moving.
There are a number of variables that will affect how much hair restoration and transplantation will cost:
- Regardless of whether you require or prefer follicular unit extraction (single hairs are removed one at a time) or a strip extraction in which many hairs are extracted at once.
- You will require a certain amount of hair grafts.
- How long is the required course of treatment?
- The locality of the clinic
- The experience of the surgeon
- The skills of the performing physician
Ideal candidates for the surgery can include: Males who are experiencing male pattern baldness
- If you have sparse patches of hair loss
- pattern baldness in females (genetic cases)
- Hair loss may also result from burns or other wounds on the scalp.
- if your hair loss is recent
- The ideal candidate should have enough donor sites.
- Both physically and intellectually, you must be in good health.
- You must expect the outcomes in a reasonable manner.
People who may not be suitable for the surgery include:
- It is not for females who experience split ends, widespread shedding, or pattern hair loss
- If not enough donor sites are available
- If radiation, burns, surgery, or trauma-related keloid scarring has occurred
If you are experiencing the following conditions you can book your first consultation with us by calling us directly or filling out the form given below. After booking a consultation you will be asked to come over to the clinic. During your first consultation, you will be asked about:
- Your medical history (i.e. whether or not you have any prevailing disease)
- Kind of baldness
- A person’s hair loss pattern
- Any prior hair transplantations
- Lifestyles priorities
- The results-related expectations
- Surgery’s objectives
Types of Hair Replacement Procedures in Islamabad:
In the hair replacement treatment, two techniques are used. There are two methods: follicular unit transplantation (FUT) and follicular unit extraction (FUE). Some individuals have already experienced substantial hair loss. To restore the hair, they simply need surgical techniques. Because of advances in the method, these procedures have improved the recovery time and decreased discomfort.
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
A follicular unit transplant (FUT) involves:
- Back of head is used as donor area, hair will be removed by the surgeon using a knife. Usually, the incision measures several inches.
- Stitches are then used to close this.
- Using a microscope and a sharp surgical knife, the surgeon then divides the little portions of the scalp that were extracted. These sections will aid in achieving hair growth that seems natural when implanted.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- When performing follicular unit extraction (FUE), hundreds to thousands of tiny punch incisions are used to remove hair follicles. They are taken from back side of the head.
- Your scalp’s recipient area for the hair transplant has tiny holes made there by the surgeon using a blade or needle. They insert hairs into these abrasions with care.
- A lot of hair follicles may be transplanted by a surgeon in a single therapy session.
Robotic Hair Transplant:
The IFA, also known as a robotic hair transplant (Automatic Follicular Implantation), is a procedure for manually implanting hair follicles utilizing the FUE and/or DHI techniques with the assistance of a robotic system that analyses, picks out, and collects the follicles automatically. A hair transplant will soon be completely automated thanks to advancements in technology, as is now achievable with the ARTAS 9X robot.
What Happens After Hair Replacement:
Following hair transplant surgery, your scalp could be uncomfortable, and you might need to take drugs like:
- The use of painkillers
- Using medicines to lower your infection risk
- Medicines that reduce inflammation to prevent swelling
- After surgery, most people can resume their jobs after a few days.
The hair that has been transplanted will fall off in a few subsequent weeks following the procedure. This will help new hair to grow.
Long-Term Outlook of Results:
Depending on the following factors, the new hair may appear more or less dense.
- How loose your scalp skin is, or your scalp laxity
- level of follicle density in the transplanted area
- hair thickness or quality
- curling hair
- The procedure is minimally invasive.
- It is safe and effective.
- No stitches required.
- Swelling, bruising
- Allergic reactions
Why Choose Royal Hair Transplant:
- Our staff is committed to promoting people’s physical well-being and self-assurance.
- Our strategy, which takes the patient’s goals, age, and ethnicity into account, may be trusted by patients.
- When performing hair transplants, we adopt a comprehensive approach that takes into account the harmony and balance of each area of the scalp and face.
- We take care that sufficient donor follicles are still available for any subsequent hair transplant.
So if you are also thinking of getting Hair Replacement in Islamabad, you can contact us by calling us directly or filling out the form below.